Qualifications & Requirements:
· Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree
· Collegiate playing and/or coaching experience preferred.
· Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
· Proficient in the sport in which one is applying.
· Ability to work well with college students.
· Good organizational skills and the ability to manage a team.
· Ability to mentor and encourage student and team success.
· Valid driver's license.
· Participates and helps plan and lead practices.
· Helps with recruitment of students.
· Helps with game preparation and statistics, including scouting opponents.
· Help with Volleyball Camps
· Other duties as assigned by the head coach.
2nd Assistant positions come with additional benefits including graduate tuition waiver of 6 credit hours per year, along with a bi-weekly salary over 12 months.
2nd Assistant positions at Minnesota State University Moorhead are one-year appointments, which may be renewed for a second year based on the head coach’s discretion.
Qualified candidates are invited to send their cover letter, resume, and a list of 3 professional references to Head Coach Tammy Blake (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the subject line of the email, please reference the job title - 2nd Assistant Volleyball Coach - to ensure timely review and distribution of your materials. Review of application materials will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. EOE
Job Type: Part-time job can also work on a master’s degree as we have tuition waivers