Notre Dame Athletics is committed to building a diverse workforce passionate about maximizing the student-athlete experience. Our pillars of Education; Excellence; Faith; Tradition and Community guide us in the inclusive work we do each and every day and we are eager to attract individuals who can positively contribute to that work. We firmly believe we can all create change together locally and be a catalyst for change nationally through our StaND Together commitment to Listen, Amplify, Focus, Diversify, Engage and Vote.
Notre Dame Athletics is recruiting a graphic design ninja and coachable teammate who would love to create art for the most respected and recognized brand in college athletics. As a designer with professional experience, this content creator supports the recruiting graphic needs of the Art Program Director (Football), and supports the Notre Dame Athletics brand in the areas of student-athlete education, internal marketing, and partnerships. As a member of the Innovation Design team of Fighting Irish Media, this position will support Football directly by assisting the Art Program Director (Football) with recruiting content, in-house content, set design, photography, file and photo management, and various graphic/digital content for all football social media platforms. This role will design materials for student-athlete education to help maximize their impact while at Notre Dame, and will support additional design initiatives for the Athletics department to support revenue generation and partnership opportunities. The Assistant Art Director (Athletics) will have a considerable amount of interaction with prospective student-athletes and current student-athletes.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Have Graphic Design/Deadline experience (at least one year)
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Understands needs of a D1 Athletics program
- Communicates promptly
- Have strong awareness of social media trends
- Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud design applications (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign expert, After Effects knowledge)
- Fulfill quick content needs (Meme Culture Content / Gameday Content)
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years)
- 1 to 2 years experience
- Understanding of and compliance with NCAA, ACC, and ND rules and regulations is imperative
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud design applications (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign expert, After Effects knowledge)
In joining the Notre Dame family, you will become part of a great work culture that values a distinct mission. You’ll be able to share your talents with some amazing people, and in turn, learn from others who want to support your development. Not to mention, we offer best-in-class benefits. If you think you have what it takes to be a Rockstar in our program, hit apply and tell us more!