Notre Dame Athletics is committed to building a diverse workforce passionate about maximizing the student-athlete experience. Our pillars of Education; Excellence; Faith; Tradition and Community guide us in the inclusive work we do each and every day and we are eager to attract individuals who can positively contribute to that work. We firmly believe we can all create change together locally and be a catalyst for change nationally through our StaND Together commitment to Listen, Amplify, Focus, Diversify, Engage and Vote.
Your role will be to assist the Head Coach with all phases of administering a Division I program. Evaluate and identify prospective student-athletes. Assist in coordinating the recruiting calendar, develop the recruit mailing sequence, and monitor weekly phone calls. Assist with the planning and implementation of tactical strategies into daily practice sessions. Work with individual student-athletes to refine and develop skills. Create scouting reports and post-game teaching videos. Perform various office duties including maintaining files, answering correspondence, and fielding phone calls. Assist with various aspects of coordinating summer camp. Must be comfortable with updating team social media outlets (ie: Twitter, Instagram and Facebook). Communicate and network with soccer alumni.
- Bachelor degree required (4 years)
- Collegiate or similar level playing experience
- 2-3 years of coaching experience is necessary
- Must possess extensive knowledge of the sport as well as its skills and strategies
- Strong organization and communication skills are necessary to effectively complete job tasks
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations required.