Notre Dame Athletics is committed to building a diverse workforce passionate about maximizing the student-athlete experience. Our pillars of Education; Excellence; Faith; Tradition; and Community guide us in the work we do each day. We are eager to attract, recruit, and retain individuals who positively contribute to a collaborative, inclusive working environment where all may thrive.
Building on the University’s Spirit of Inclusion, we are committed to the work needed to cultivate sustainable progress and change. As a prospective member of Notre Dame Athletics, we encourage you to apply if you embrace, embody, and demonstrate a commitment to the aforementioned values.
- 2-3 Years Experience working on a golf course
- Associates degree or certificate from a technical school in Turfgrass Management, Agronomy, or Landscape Management with an emphasis on Golf Course Management.
- Valid Drivers License and a Indiana Pesticide Applicators License or ability to obtain one within 3 months
- Previous experience managing employees
- Experience working on or helping with tree removal, equipment repair, and tournament preparation