The Assistant Basketball Coach reports to the Head Basketball Coach in the coordination of day-to-day aspects of the program (practice and game preparation, recruiting, fundraising, video breakdown, camps, community involvement, and other duties as assigned.)
Duties and Responsibility
- Responsible for being over academics/study hall/tutors/class excuses
- Knowledge of Synergy/Scouting
- Organize meals for the players before and after games
- Assists with individual workouts, conditioning, and practices
- Assists with all aspects of recruiting
- Assists in keeping alumni and boosters involved
- Assists with volunteer work
- Be involved in pre-game warm-ups
- Organize team and elite camps
- Be involved in all aspects of the program
Education and Training
Master’s degree (or willingness to complete master’s) preferred. Bachelor’s degree required.
Knowledge and Experience
Prior college basketball coaching and playing experience required.
Integrity and respect; excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; leadership skills with ability to work effectively with all constituents.