Notre Dame Athletics is committed to building a diverse workforce passionate about maximizing the student-athlete experience. Our pillars of Education, Excellence, Faith, Tradition and Community guide us in the inclusive work we do each and every day and we are eager to attract individuals who can positively contribute to that work. We firmly believe we can all create change together locally and be a catalyst for change nationally through our StaND Together commitment to Listen, Amplify, Focus, Diversify, Engage and Vote.
The Associate Director of Ticketing serves as one of a team of ticket managers (ticketing team) that each have primary responsibility for a reserved seating sport (football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball and hockey). This position reports to the Assistant Athletic Director of Ticketing, serves as the primary contact for men’s basketball ticketing, serves as the primary contact for the football staff and coaches, Alumni Clubs, as well as other duties as assigned relating to football ticketing. This position will assist the Assistant Athletic Director in leading the ticketing team and serves as a member of the ticket office management team. Additional responsibilities for this position include continuous improvement of ticketing strategies, efficiencies, systems and processes, supervision of game day ticketing processes and staff, shared support of ticketing football, and miscellaneous ticketing responsibilities. This position will also support both the Marketing and Data Analytics team with various requests for data and by maintaining data standards and hygiene. This position will also serve a key role in the mobile ticketing function which may include 3rd party integrations, design, and/or functionality.
- Lead the ticketing function for one reserved seating (Men’s Basketball) and up to three general admission sports.
- Responsible for coordination of all ticket-related requirements, including design, setup, pricing, allocation, distribution and game day processes.
- Manage the assignment of internal allotments and complimentary tickets.
- Serve as the assigned sports’ primary ticketing contact and liaison for all NCAA, conference, and departmental inquiries and requests.
- Lead the fulfillment of ticketing requirements for any post season competition hosted by Notre Dame.
- Continuously improve upon existing ticketing strategies, systems and processes to maximize revenue, attendance and fan engagement.
- Lead and manage projects that engage cross-functional teams in these continuous improvement efforts.
- Implement solutions that position Notre Dame Athletics as a leader in the athletics ticketing industry while remaining consistent with the tradition, values and mission of the University. Additionally, serve as a ticket office representative on projects, committees and teams originating outside the ticket office.
- Support the ticketing function for football by leading a major area of responsibility, which could include management and fulfillment of Athletics & University ticket allotments, management and assignment of complimentary tickets, preparation and distribution of scanning technology, or another area as assigned.
- Support home, off-site home, and away football game day operations as required, in either a managerial or customer service role, including any necessary travel.
- For the assigned sports referenced above, oversee game day ticket operations for all home contests and any post-season play hosted by Notre Dame, including all systems, technology and personnel required to run box office and complimentary ticket processes.
- For the assigned reserved seating sport and as necessary for the assigned general admission sports, travel to all post-season competition, off-site home games and other contests as required to manage ticket operations.
- Supervise the interns and other ticketing personnel assigned to these events.
- Support the daily operation of the ticket office and assume a share of the routine responsibilities assigned to the team of ticket managers. This will include, but is not limited to, staff supervision, financial approvals, communication of ticketing information, planning event staffing, managing ticket fills, backup for sick/absent teammates, and other duties as assigned.
- During peak call volumes, serve as a customer service representative to answer inquiries and sell tickets.
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years)
- 3 to 4 years ticketing related experience
- BA/BS Business Administration or Sports Administration Degree
- Knowledge of NCAA ticketing regulations
- Knowledge of ticketing software