- Oakland University is a Division I program committed to academics and athletic excellence.
- Our Athletic Department is looking for a highly organized, driven and detail oriented individual to fill the position as the Coordinator, Ticket Sales and Operations.
- This individual will be responsible for all aspects of ticket office operations.
- The ideal candidate should be a diligent problem solver and exhibit outstanding organizational skills.
- A proven track record for prioritizing and completing tasks on a timely basis is vital and must have the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
- This position reports to the Associate Athletic Director for External Operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- One or more years of athletic ticket office experience.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Perform all job duties in a manner consistent with NCAA, conference and University rules, regulations, ordinances, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Evenings, weekends and some travel will be required.