WeCOACH provides one-day regional training programs for women coaches, administrators and interested students across the country. These seminars focus on relevant issues and common challenges and offer practical ideas that can be implemented immediately.
Upcoming Regional Workshops:
August 4, 2022
In partnership with the Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference
La Roche University
8:30am ET – 4:00pm ET
Registration fee: $70
Join us in Pittsburgh on August 4 for our Regional Workshop for current or aspiring women coaches, graduate assistants, directors of operations and strength and conditioning coaches!
This one-day workshop is specifically designed to elevate your professional growth through networking opportunities and discussions on critical issues impacting the coaching profession. Communication best practices, LGBTQ+ inclusion, mental health, landing your next job, Title IX, and more will be covered by nationally renowned experts and breakout sessions featuring coach-to-coach peer learning.
Space is limited. Registration required.
Coaches and staff from Allegheny Mountain Collegiate Conference schools will receive priority registration through May 6.
Administrators, allies and industry professionals (men or women) are welcome to register and will be accepted if space is available. WeCOACH membership is not required for registration, but we welcome you to join our Community!
- Dr. Nicole M. LaVoi, Director, the Tucker Center for Research on Girls & Women in Sport
- Dr. Amy Wilson, Managing Director, NCAA
- Betsy Butterick, The Coaches’ Coach & Communications Specialist
- Donna Ledwin, AMCC Commissioner
- Kristen Mackel, Director of Mental Health and Clinical Services for Student-Athletes, University of Pittsburgh
- Amy Schafer, Director of Athletics, Thiel College
- Lisa Goddard McGuirk, Director of Athletics, Gannon University
- Danielle O’Leary, Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach/SWA, Mount Aloysius College
- Kamela Gissendanner, Head Women’s Basketball Coach and Student-Athlete Success Coordinator, La Roche University
- Tina Phillips, Assistant AD/Compliance, Head Softball Coach/SWA, Pitt-Bradford
- Kara Rehbaum, Assistant AD/SID/SWA, Hilbert College
- Jennifer Enke, Associate AD/Compliance Director/SWA, Alfred State College
- Katherine Golebie, Associate Athletic Director/SWA, La Roche University
- Jessica Welsh, Head Athletic Trainer/SWA, Penn State Altoona
Want a Recap? Follow us on social media:
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations subject to a 15% non-refundable administration fee. Cancellation requests received up to fourteen (14) days prior to the event are eligible for a full refund less administration fee. Cancellation requests made within fourteen (14) days prior to the event are non-refundable and may not be applied to future event registrations, no exceptions, including no-shows. At any point before the event you may request to send an alternate without additional charge. All requests must be made in writing. Please email email@example.com with your request.