NCAA Academy 2.0
You asked, we listened. For NCAA Women Coaches Academy graduates only, we have developed the NCAA Academy 2.0 to help take your coaching game to the next level. Remember that sense of community, passion, and renewed sense of joy for coaching you experienced at the WCA? We invite you to apply for this unique 3-day master learning opportunity which progresses on the skills, strategies, and knowledge gained from your WCA session.
Applications will be accepted January 16 – February 18, 2019*
*There will be no Fall session in 2019. The only Academy 2.0 sessions will be offered in May and June.
UPCOMING NCAA ACADEMY 2.0 DATES:
Two sessions offered in 2019
May 29-31, 2019, Denver, CO
June 19-21, 2019, Denver, CO
- You must be a graduate from the NCAA Women Coaches Academy a minimum of 1 year ago (June 2018, NCAA WCA Class #45 or before).
- You must be a woman coach of an NCAA Division I, II, III sponsored-sport or emerging sport, or a strength-conditioning coach of an NCAA program.
- You must be a WeCOACH member (or become a member) to be eligible for the NCAA Academy 2.0. Learn more about membership options. Not sure if your membership is current? Login to your account or contact us.
- You must be available to attend the entire NCAA Academy 2.0, no exceptions (begins at 1:00pm MT on Day 1; concludes at 1:00pm MT on Day 3).
- Each selected coach must host a coaches clinic in her community within one year of attending the NCAA Academy 2.0.
- Each coach is responsible for paying $850 of the tuition. The remainder of the tuition cost covering hotel, meals, and training materials is generously provided through an NCAA grant.
- Each coach is responsible for her travel to and from Denver, including ground transportation to/from the hotel.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations subject to a 15% non-refundable administration fee. Cancellation requests received more than sixty (60) days prior to the event are eligible for a full refund less administration fee. Cancellation requests received thirty (30) to sixty (60) days prior to the event are eligible for a 50% refund less administration fee. Cancellation requests made within thirty (30) days prior to the event are non-refundable and may not be applied to future event registrations, no exceptions. Cancellation requests must be made in writing. Please contact us with your request.