NCAA Academy 2.0
You asked, we listened. For NCAA Women Coaches Academy graduates only, we have developed the NCAA Academy 2.0 to help take your coaching game to the next level. And, for the first-time ever, we have extended it to 4-days. Remember that sense of community, passion, and renewed sense of joy for coaching you experienced at the NCAA WCA? We invite you to apply for this master learning opportunity – in a small class setting – which progresses on the skills, strategies, and knowledge gained from your WCA session.
Applications will be accepted Nov 18, 2019 – Feb 7, 2020
Must be logged-in as a member to apply
Be sure to review requirements below before applying
2020 NCAA Academy 2.0
May 27-30, 2020
This is the only NCAA Academy 2.0 session to be held in 2020.
Requirements to Apply for NCAA Academy 2.0
- You must be a graduate from the NCAA Women Coaches Academy.
- You must be a woman coach, strength-conditioning coach, or director of operations of an NCAA Division I, II, or III sponsored-sport or emerging sport.
- You must be a WeCOACH member (or become a member) to be eligible for the NCAA Academy 2.0. Learn more about membership options. Not sure if your membership is current? Login to your account or contact us.
- You must be available to attend the entire NCAA Academy 2.0, no exceptions (begins at 1:00pm MT on Day 1; concludes at 1:00pm MT on Day 4).
Cost to Attend the NCAA 2.0 Academy
- 3 nights hotel, all meals/snacks, and training materials are included
- Each coach is responsible for roundtrip travel to/from Denver, including ground transportation to/from the hotel. Once on-site, no vehicle is needed. All sessions are held on-site.
* NCAA grant funding covers all other additional costs associated with attendance at NCAA Academy 2.0
What Coaches Are Saying About Attending the NCAA Academy 2.0
Attending Academy 2.0 was another taste of powerful female leaders. I am so thankful WeCOACH provides a platform for all of us to come together and learn from one another. Yet again, just like the WCA, there were fabulous presenters that were open, knowledgeable and empowering. It was a refreshing and challenging experience. I walked away with new mentors, resources and the motivation to continue to grow.
– Roz Ellis, U of Iowa, Assistant Field Hockey Coach, Academy 2.0 class #2
Academy 2.0 was an extremely worthwhile experience that has positively impacted my journey as a coach and leader. The staff created an environment that fostered personal and professional growth, while providing valuable ideas for me to improve my program, and to continue to empower the coaching community. In our profession today, we often lose sight of the value of community, and Academy 2.0 emphasized the importance of community as we move forward toward creating sustainability and longevity in coaching.
– Jen Klein, U of Michigan, Head Women’s Soccer Coach, Academy 2.0 class #1
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
All cancellations subject to a 15% non-refundable administration fee. Cancellation requests received more than sixty (60) days prior to the event are eligible for a full refund less administration fee. Cancellation requests received thirty (30) to sixty (60) days prior to the event are eligible for a 50% refund less administration fee. Cancellation requests made within thirty (30) days prior to the event are non-refundable and may not be applied to future event registrations, no exceptions. Cancellation requests must be made in writing. Please contact us with your request.