Financially Support WeCOACH
We raise the bar for women in sports every day, and on Giving Tuesday, you can help us reach even higher!
On December 3rd, your contribution toward our goal of $10,000 will allow us to enhance the unique programs and resources we offer to support female coaches in becoming more informed, confident and successful leaders.
You Can Make a Difference
Research and feedback consistently tells us we must provide more resources, more support, more information and more inspiration to a greater number of female coaches, at all levels, and identify a pipeline of the next generation of women leaders. We need YOU to help us make a difference in the lives of current and future female coaches. Your support will help us provide more resources, enhanced support, and cast a wider network to women coaches across all levels.
Ways to Support WeCOACH
Gift a Membership – Give a membership to a woman coach in your life
Make an Online Donation – Make a one-time donation or set-up an automatic recurring donation
- For just $21/mo you can be a $250 donor
- For just $42/mo you can be a $500 or MVP donor
- For just $84/mo you can be a $1000 or Champion donor
Checks made payable to “WeCOACH” can be mailed to:
65 Washington Street #237
Santa Clara, CA 95050
WeCOACH is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization (Federal Tax ID #20-0059540)
Make a 5-year pledge and commit to sustainable support and long-term impact
- Champion: Individuals who donate $1,000 or more annually for 5 consecutive years
- MVP: Individuals who donate $500 annually for 5 consecutive years
- Make an Online Pledge and Donation – Submit your pledge and first recurring donation online
To make a pledge and submit your donation by check:
There are a variety of ways to make a meaning gift, including gifts of stock, estate gifts, and donor advised funds. Your financial planner or attorney can assist you in determining a gift that will meet your wishes.
Contact Megan Kahn at email@example.com
What Your Support Will Do
WeCOACH is making great strides, and there is a need for MORE! With your support, together we can provide:
- More in-person educational programming for College, High School and Youth/Club coaches
- More digital resources available to all women coaches
- Increase the size and power of our network to involve more women coaches
- More research and evaluation on the effectiveness of our programming
- A pipeline for new and up-and-coming women coaches