Youth & High School Women Coaches Academy
July 31-August 1, 2023
Youth & High School Women Coaches Academy Class #3
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Cost & Scholarships
$75 Early Bird registration fee (through June 30)
$120 – Regular registration (beginning July 1)
All registrants must be a WeCOACH member (active membership required to register for the Academy). Not a member? Sign up here!
Limited scholarships available, see below.
Our partner Hudl, has generously provided full tuition scholarships for 10 women coaches to participate in the 2023 Youth & High School Women Coaches Academy. A minimum of five (5) scholarships will be awarded to women coaches of color.
Before submitting your Academy registration form, complete this 2023 Scholarship Application Form for consideration—due Friday, June 16. Scholarships will be awarded based on financial need and compelling Academy scholarship application responses. Scholarship recipients will be notified by June 23.
If you are not selected to receive a scholarship, you may still register for the Academy by June 30 to receive the $75 early bird rate.
- All participants must be a WeCOACH member (membership required to register for the Academy).Not a member? Sign up here or use the “Non-Members Registration” to purchase your membership and register for the Academy all in one step!
- Registration priority will be given to current or aspiring Youth, Club, Middle School & High School Women Coaches (head, assistant, associate or volunteer), strength & conditioning coaches and/or athletic trainers.
- Allies may register and will be selected to attend if space is available.
*If you attended the 2021 or 2022 High School Women Coaches Leadership Academy you are welcome to participate again, but please understand some sessions will be similar.
- Each day will start at 2:00pm ET and run until approximately 7:00pm ET.
- The full schedule will be provided to registered participants at a later date.
- All sessions are mandatory.
- To protect the integrity of the authentic conversations that transpire, sessions will not be recorded.
*Please note the above times are subject to change until schedule is finalized.
Academy Session Topics
Session Topics May Include:
- Effectively Coaching Gen Z; Mental Health & Emotional Well-Being; Timely Issues Impacting Youth & High School Athletics; Diversity, Equity & Inclusion; Title IX; Understanding the College Recruiting Landscape; Leadership Best Practices
*Please note the above topics are tentative and may change once the schedule is finalized.
Applications Accepted: May 1 – July 14
Scholarship Applications Due: June 16
Scholarship Recipients Notified: June 23
2023 Class #3 Email (schedule, etc.): Week of July 17-21
Press Release issued announcing 2023 Class #3: July 24
2023 Youth & High School Women Coaches Academy Begins: July 31 at 2pm ET
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
All cancellations subject to a 15% non-refundable administration fee. Cancellation requests received more than sixty (60) days prior to the event are eligible for a full refund less administration fee. Cancellation requests received thirty (30) to sixty (60) days prior to the event are eligible for a 50% refund less administration fee. Cancellation requests made within thirty (30) days prior to the event are non-refundable and may not be applied to future event registrations, no exceptions. Cancellation requests must be made in writing. Please contact us with your request.
Thank you to our partners!
2023 High School Women Coaches Leadership Academy #3 Participants
Roster Coming Soon!