WeCONNECT Women Coaches is coach-led & coach-inspired. Join one or more WeCONNECT huddles to engage in powerful peer-to-peer learning, foster meaningful networking connections and be part of an uplifting support group. WeCONNECT is designed to bring women coaches from diverse backgrounds, sports, and levels together virtually, to empower each other.
Our inaugural year will feature 5 WeCONNECT Women Coaches Huddles:
- Timely Issues for College Coaches
- Timely Issues for Youth, Club, Middle & High School Coaches
- Women of Color Amplified
- Moms in Coaching
- Inclusive Cultures
WeCONNECT “Co-Captains” will organize and facilitate throughout the academic year. These dedicated peer leaders will guide discussions to create an inclusive safe space for coaches to share openly and tap into the learning experiences and advice from other huddle members.
Participants may join as many WeCONNECT Huddles as you wish— commit the time, engage regularly in meetings and come prepared to contribute to the conversations. Co-Captains determine the frequency of huddle meetings (no more than once per month) based on member availability.
REGISTRATION & KEY DATES
- Registration for the 5 WeCONNECT Women Coaches huddles is open to WeCOACH members on a rolling basis throughout 2023-24.
- First huddle meetings will be scheduled no earlier than November 1. Co-Captains will determine the frequency of huddle meetings (no more than once per month) based on member availability. WeCONNECT Huddles will wrap up in May 2024.
- Register below for one or more WeCONNECT Huddles—we just ask that you commit the time, engage regularly in meetings and come prepared to contribute to the conversations. Must be a current WeCOACH member to register.
Click the Huddle Group below to register.
- Timely Issues for College Coaches: Navigate and stay ahead of the ever-evolving landscape of college sports. Explore crucial topics like NIL, Transfer Portal, Mental Health, Team Culture, and more.
- Timely Issues for Youth, Club, Middle & High School Coaches: Discover innovative solutions for youth, club, middle & high school coaching challenges, from fundraising to parent-player-coach relationships, officiating, and more.
- Women of Color Amplified: Inclusivity and diversity are paramount in coaching. Connect with women coaches of color, exchange experiences, address unique obstacles, and amplify the voices of women coaches of color.
- Moms in Coaching: Balancing coaching and motherhood can be tough, even daunting, and may leave you wondering if there’s a manual for this? Connect with fellow coaching moms, exchange strategies, celebrate triumphs and tribulations, and thrive both in competition and at home.
- Inclusive Cultures: Engage in discussions on the importance of and best practices for diversity, equity, inclusion, accessibility, and belonging (DEIAB) within team environments. Discover ways fellow coaches ensure welcoming and empowering spaces for all individuals.