BreakThrough SummitOnline Digital Leadership Summit for Women in Sports
BreakThrough Summit is back for 2020! And we’re going 𝘽𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 with a two-day online event featuring more speakers, sports, topics and action-oriented dialogue!
This year’s event features two-time national champion and Basketball Hall of Fame inductee Muffet McGraw and returning as emcee, ESPN basketball analyst LaChina Robinson.
- Sue Enquist, Retired UCLA Softball Coach & Founder of ONE Softball
- Betsy Butterick, The Coaches’ Coach & Communications Specialist
New Added Panels
Panel: Breaking Through
- Edniesha Curry, Assistant Coach, Maine Men’s Basketball
- Mickey Grace, NFL & HS Football Coach
- Lindsey Harding, Assistant Coach, NBA Sacramento Kings
Panel: Supporting Women in Coaching
- Beth Launiere, Head Coach, Utah Volleyball
- Amy Huchthausen, Commissioner, America East Conference
- Kevin Blue, Director of Athletics, UC-Davis
- Lindsay Artkin, President, NHL Coaches’ Association
- Jen Brooks, Athletic Director, Ursuline Academy (HS)
Stay tuned for additional speaker announcements!
Did you miss our live BreakThrough Summit? Did you want to watch again?
On December 16 we hosted the first-ever BreakThrough Summit for women in sports. We’ve partnered with Hudl to bring the top women in the industry to you—wherever you are—live.
This FREE, online-only Summit is designed to support, develop and celebrate women in sports. Open to anyone at any level. Speakers included:
Former Head Coach, USWNT
Two-Time FIFA World Cup Champion
Dr. Jen Welter
First Female NFL Assistant Coach
ESPN Basketball Analyst
Head Coach, UCLA Softball
2019 Women’s College World Series Champion
The Coaches’ Coach & Communications Specialist
Co-owner, WNBA Seattle Storm
Former University of Tennessee Women’s Basketball Coach
Head Coach, Baylor University Acrobatics & Tumbling
Five-Time National Champion
WNBA All-Star, Pac-12 Analyst
Dr. Nicole LaVoi
Tucker Center for Research on Women & Girls in Sport
Senior Associate Athletic Director
Penn State University